When switch to new scopes or making scope changes, something shoots loose and bullet impact is off the target. Bore sighting is a simplistic method of bringing bullet impact back on paper.
- Proper shooting grip – the hands are busy tools
- The Texas Pistol & Rifle Academy Difference
- You must train the mental with the physical
- Sympathetic finger movement under stress
- Shooting under stress: How understanding your body’s reaction can make or break your shot
- Consistency is the mother of precision…
- Self-Reliance or Self-Assured – which will help you prevail?
- Professional Training vs. Discovery / Self-training
- When is self-preservation bad for your shooting?